Bringing Your Prototypes to Scale
Discover the Benefits of Partnering With Precision Medical Technologies
We utilize cutting-edge technology to continually meet and exceed customer expectations for quality and lead times. Our manual and fully automated assembly process means we can bring even the most complex designs and components to market for your organization. Together we're capable of great things.
- Precision CNC Machining
- EDM Machining
- Swiss Turn Machining
- Precision Finishing
As an ISO 1 3485:2016 Certified full-service manufacturing partner, you can always count on us to deliver high-quality products. That commitment begins with the materials we use for each project. Our team has access to medical-grade materials to ensure your product's precise requirements are met.
- Titanium (Ti 6Al-4V, Ti 6Al-4V ELI, CP2, CP4, and others)
- Stainless Steel (17-4, 316L, and others)
- Cobalt Chrome (CoCrMo)
- PEEK and Engineered Plastics
In-House Support Services
Precision Medical Technologies offers comprehensive in-house support services to maintain product consistency from start to finish. You can count on our team to collaborate throughout the entire design and manufacturing process to ensure your final product meets your exact specifications.
- Laser Marking and Engraving
- CMM Measurements
- Keyence IM Series Vision Inspection system
- Thermo Scientific Material Analyzer Used in Final Inspection
- Computer Aided, Digital Comparator