Our Pledge to You
“Precision Medical Technologies, Inc. will provide a level of quality that supports and maintains the effectiveness of our Quality Management System and exceeds our customers’ expectations, while enhancing their position in the market place.” With this Quality Statement comes our commitment to maintain our ISO 13485:2016 Certification and our Validation Master Plan.
We believe that continuous improvement in quality is everyone’s responsibility at Precision Medical Technologies. Our team of experienced manufacturing and quality engineers and machine operators is committed to developing controlled processes that yield repeatable results. Dimensional accuracy is monitored at each operation using hard-check measurements, optical comparators, and CMMs. Final Inspection and Product Release Audits are redundant verifications for customer assurance.
Controlled Processes That Yield Repeatable Results
- Brown and Sharp Global Image CMM With PC DMIS Keyence
- Image Dimension Measuring System Optical Comparators
- Various 14-Inch to 30-Inch Optical Comparator With Video Inspection Software
- Thermo Scientific Material Analyzer
- All Jobs Recieve In-Process Inspections, a Final Inspection, and a Product Release
- Audit Statistical Process Control
- Maintain IQ, OQ, and PQ